Foreign Arrival Requirements
The U.S. Virgin Islands is a sovereign territory of the United States, therefore, aircraft arriving in the U.S. Virgin Islands from a place other than the United States are treated the same as an aircraft arriving in the United States from a foreign area (international).
Requirements (AAF representative can take care of all notifications and documentation needed)
- 2 Hour Notice of arrival
- 3 copies of the General Declaration Form
- Form I-92 (aircraft/Vessel Report)
- 1 copy of the PIC’s License and Medical Certificate
- 1 copy of the Aircraft Registration
- Customs Declaration Form (CBP Form 6059B) for passengers, crew declaration form (CBP) Form 5129) for each crew member.
- Hours of operations are between 1200Z to 2100Z (0800L – 2000L)
Foreign Arrival Procedures
Additional Government Links